Thursday, January 12, 2012

Philadelphia, PA Customer Service. Why is it so important? Especially in this type of economy.

Customer Service. Why is it so important? Especially in this type of economy.
Below is an example of poor customer service.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your website and Google account settings
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 01:07:20 -0400
From: **** ***** ****@*****.com
To: Joe H. ***@**************.com - (Our new client)



Joe, here are your website and Google account settings.

A couple notes...

I can't give you direct access to your hosting package control panel as it shares my control panel.

I have given you FTP access. This is VERY powerful and should be used by trained web professionals ONLY!!!

I have also give you login info to manage the Word Press backend of the site. This is what you'll use to make updates to your pages, titles, meta tags, etc. It's pretty powerful as well and I highly recommend that
you don't tinker until you've been properly trained. "FYI, if you break your site, I do charge to fix it - and it's not cheap".

I also gave you all your mail, Google, Facebook, etc, settings as well.
This is an important document so be sure to save it in a safe place. I have it saved as well, "but every time clients have to ask me to remind them of passwords, etc., they do get a bill in the mail". My goal here is to have you be pretty self-sufficient with this web stuff.